Muma G is pregnant for her actor husband Prince Eke NKEMABO-SON TERRY No Comment

WELCOME
Muma G and husband Prince Eke
Singer turned actress Gift Uwame popularly known as Muma G is excited to announce that she is expecting her first baby with her actor husband Prince Eke.Here is what she told Punch

“Is there anything wrong with fulfilling the essence of my womanhood? It is a special feeling, I must tell you,”
Muma G on a phone call confirmed that she is going to perform with her baby in her womb during her forth coming album launch.
“I would be performing with my baby in my womb. I may not be jumping up and down but I would be doing something milder and classier,”  


by Jillur Rahman

Jillur Rahman is a Web designers. He enjoys to make blogger templates. He always try to make modern and 3D looking Templates. You can by his templates from Themeforest.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

No Comment